Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 01, 2008

We were supposed to go and see Batman today... I couldn't do it. We were going to the 10:45 am show. We had a babysitter all lined up... I just couldn't do it. I couldn't leave him. I had been up since 5 am worried and warring about going. I know I have to leave him eventually. And I made a big step going back to work, but its different cuz I'm leaving him with Matthew. (Which, btw, has been REALLY great for the two of them. I think they are BOTH more comfortable around each other) I just couldn't do it. I know Matthew was disappointed that I decided not to go, but I couldn't force myself to go. So he is going to MAKE me go on Sunday. I have full faith in Amanda. I know she will be fine with him, and its only a few hours, but I just couldn't do it. I mean, going that early in the morning, He would just sleep the whole time anyway, and probably not even know we were gone... I am a little disappointed in myself. I know I need to do this... I will do this. I can leave him. I know I can.

FYI: Heartburn in back. I have never had heartburn before being preggo. Good thing I have meds left from before!

No comments: