Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

It has already started... I shall take this election personally. She's my governor above all else. And yes, Alaska's government IS corrupt and the person that is cleaning it out is Sarah Palin and her administration. She is breaking up the circle of the Boy's Club and Big Oil and bringing this corruption to light. That's why every night on our news you hear about another politician going to trial, or being sentence to jail. And she is turning Alaska around, and if McCain wins, we will be losing a GREAT Governor. That is kinda the air around here. Alaska is a very selfish state. We want what's ours. And while we our proud that one of "our own" is marching her way to the White House, everyone is wondering what happens to us? She is in the middle of cleaning up and who is truly going to finish the job if she leaves? It isn't known how far this corruption goes, so who can we trust to finish her work? Matthew thinks that I am going to vote Republican just because of Sarah. No that isn't true, I honestly don't know who I will vote for, I have issues with both. But I do have confidence in Sarah...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I apologized because I knew you would take it personally, because that's just the way you are. You are protective of what's yours.