Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

How many posts can I make in one day...

I talked to a nurse today about Hayden. She suggested that I add a bit of fruit juice to his diet, since he is old enough now. If he has anymore blood I am to bring him in so they caqn make sue it is the formula and not something else, like an infection. But like I said I took his temperature and he didn't have a fever, so I don't think its an infection. So Hayden had his first taste of juice today. VERY diluted juice, but juice none the less. I have a little video of it. And a REALLY funny picture of him right after is VERY first taste. I have to thank Grandpa Whitmer for that picture cuz he was the one who requested that I take it. It will be included in tomorrow's Picture Thursday, of course. I just hope this helps him. I don't want him to be in pain like that... He is such a sweet little boy, and that makes it so much worse. Not saying that if h wasn't such a sweetie that he would deserve it, or anything, but he never cries, so to see him cry, especially out of pain... it hurts me. Physically hurts me. Now I understand why Mom was on the floor in the corner when I had to get stitches in my knee... and why she had to leave the room when I got my lumbar puncture. And I understand now that that night she left me in the hospital, that it was probably harder on her to hear me crying on the other end of the phone as it was for me to be scared and alone. And that is an understanding I would NEVER have had if I hadn't have become a mother.

Sorry I gave you such a hard time about it!

No comments: