Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I think the next few months are going to be pretty hairy for and between Matthew and I as we start gearing up for the move. Matthew is getting stressed, which was earlier than I had anticipated, but I also didnt know he was going to start being the Expiditor at work. Plus all this crap with Russia...I think that is weighing on everyone's mind. Matthew and I had a brief discussion about it in which I told him that if anything happened I was packing up the kitties and taking Hayden home, and he agreed with me. I was like "I'm NOT kidding, I'm totally serious." "So am I." I just wanted to make sure he did agree with me. I dont know how we'd pay for it, but we would find a way. This is just going to be a rough few months. I would be more realistic to say its going to be a rough year... Oop, Misters is up, gotta go. Little Piggy prolly needs to eat, wish I could...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you are talking about cuz when Matt called me today, he was pretty much spent. We also keep worrying about you guys becoming civilians and losing benefits and a steady paycheck via the miltary. THAT is enough to keep us awake on some nights especially as that time gets closer and closer. Just being honest.

Laurie