Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Letting go...

Well, we did it. We went to see Batman. I did it. It was so hard but I was better than I was on Friday. There was NO WAY I could have gone on Friday. But he did really good at Amanda's, slept most of the time, as I figured he would. The best part was seeing his smile when he saw me again. I took a big step today. I mean I cant really explain what it feels like to leave him. Its like taking everything that makes you happy, makes you alive... stuffed into your heart which you then cut out and hand it to another person and you are supposed to trust that person with it, to keep it safe. That is the trust you have to have, and I find it very difficult to find that level of trust in someone. He is my everything, and in a way, this has started me on a path of letting him go. Matthew says it will get easier after this, but now its like the first step in a line of letting go has been taken... All of this for a movie.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Man, Amanda's is a LONG Way to go for a babysitter...