Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too easy?

This crib thing seems to be a little too easy... Can really be just that? He was just as ready to sleep in his crib as I was to have my bed back? It just all seems too simple, but that does seem to be the way with him. Except when it comes to food, but I'll take that over the alternative. He sleeps all night, waking up once or twice to eat, and wakes up happy in the morning. I was expecting a battle and was prepared for a war...

So what now? I have all this determination stored up for the fight over sleeping, cuz I was DETERMINED to get him to sleep in his bed and he just did it, so I have all this pent up... I know where I could spend it, but I haven't been able to get back to the gym. We went around yesterday to price bikes. It is just so hard to get there with Matthew sleeping and me needing to work. The only problem is that, for whatever reason, Matthew isn't going to bed until 10 am or so. So when I go wake him up at 3, he is too tired and doesn't get up. I guess I am going to have to find a babysitter for a couple hours a day. I thought this was going to work out but if he doesn't go to bed when he needs to, then it just isn't. Maybe I can find someone who can watch him for just a couple of hours from when I go to work to when Matthew can go pick him up. Does someone just want to come up here till January and watch him for me? Its only like 5 months. Oh well. I guess the search is on again. The lady who was going to watch him before, dropped off the face of the Earth, apparently. That's what started all of this. I was fine leaving him with her, but then I never heard from her again. I had him set to go to her in June, and then nothing... Stupid lady.

No comments: