Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gym

We all went to the gym last night. Its really nice facility. They did a good job with it. So Matthew and the Misters walked around the track while I was on the bike. They have TV's hooked up to all the bikes, treadmills, stair climbers, and elliptical. Or you can hook up your iPod to the machine or whatever. Its really nice. It'll give me a place to go until I get saved up for my bike. I want to go in the mornings, so when Matthew gets home from work, and Misters is still asleep, I think I will go. I like working out in the morning better then at night, cuz I just cant fall asleep, plus Matthew doesnt really know our bedtime routine yet, so I dont think he wants to put him to bed. Plus, I dont think he wants to be involved in the crib transition cuz he doesnt like the crying. I am becoming more calloused to the crying. Somethimes, I dont even care if he cries himself to sleep, cuz I have tried everything to soothe him and nothing works...its the only option left. But he is getting better. We start our routine a little earlier, and he sems fine. Last night he oly cried for 4 minutes when I put him down. So we are doing good. He should be comfortable with his crib soon. He likes to sleep on his side, bent backwards. I would take a picture if I thought the flash wouldnt wake him up. And he is starting to move around in his sleep. I put him to bed vertical, and when I fed him at 4 this morning he was completely horizontal.

No comments: