Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Poopy head

I guess the guys at Matthew's work were talking about the quality of their relationships (that's politely phrased for my audience) and they were all in disbelief when Matthew told them about us. That we actually go out and DO things together and the we make each other laugh. they're like "You mean you actually LIKE each other?" LOL> Sad isn't it. Matthew's like "Yeah, we even play games together. We're friends" They had such a hard time believing that we are as close as we are and they could barely believe that we were high school sweethearts and we're still together. I just think its so sad. and all Matthew could say was "Well, you have to remember that it is the military." Yes, it is and that is also sad. Relationships just have a terrible time surviving the military. But we ARE friends and we DO make each other laugh and that has saved us on many occasions. When we are at each other, one of us will make a stupid joke and that's it, we refocus. And we don't have big fights very often, rarely, actually. We have stupid arguments and ends with us calling each other a poopy head. And yes, poopy is the word we use. I love us.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww. You two are so cute.

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous.

I can't wait till I have that.