Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jobs

I'm going to end up back in retail. I despise the very thought of it. The thought of going back...it makes me want to cry. Right now, I am holding back the tears, thinking about it. But I don't think I can do anything. I am not qualified to do anything else. Everyone wants experience...I only have experience doing that...doing what I hate to the very core of me... But Matthew will be in school, I have to bring home the bacon... I have to provide for my family and I cant do that at just any job... I know I have to do what it takes. I just don't want to think about having to do that, to willingly go back to being that miserable. To working those shitty hours. Never having weekends or holidays off... I just don't want to do it. I want to do something I WANT to do. I want to work somewhere I enjoy going to everyday... I have ideas... I don't know... I would LOVE to do something like this. And I am qualified to do that, its why I took education courses, child development courses... So I have hope that there will be something similar out there. I could SO do that... I guess this is why I am starting now.

Here is another one: This looks promising

1 comment:

Amanda said...

One thing you could also do now is look into what it would take to get teacher's certification in Illinois. I know each state is different, so if you're prepared that way, it might give you an edge.

You might also look into substitute or part-time in Alaska, to help bolster your experience.