Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My little piggy

Seriously, Why on earth am I still awake? I could be watching this tomorrow, I have it recorded after all, yet here I am, glues to the tv, watching gymnastics, even though it has pissed me off so bad the past couple nights. Tonight was different though, Shawn won her gold, I was happy so now I am watching Jonathan Horton on High Bar. Its pretty amazing, he better medal! Ok, silver. I guess I can kinda live with that... can I go to bed now? Misters will be up soon to eat... maybe I can get in a couple hours of sleep before he does that. He shouldn't be TOO hungry. Matthew told me when I got home from work, in the time I was gone 3 1/3 hours almost 4, Misters ate 16 oz of formula and had TWO poopy diapers! He said he got more than his allotted parenting. I laughed at him. Laughed. But I cant BELIEVE 16 ounces in 3 hours. (I say 3 cuz he also took a nap during that time.) That's four of his usual bottles. Though, lately, I have had to make 6 oz bottles instead of 4 oz. I guess he is having a growth spurt or something. He didn't really eat much before bed, so he will either sleep for a long time (especially if this IS a growth spurt) and not need to eat or he will be really hungry cuz he only had about 2 oz before bed. Either way, he is going to have a WET diaper!!!

No comments: