Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Several updates

I have decided to move Hayden's bedtime up. slowly, half hour by half hour. So we are starting to do our routine at 8 now, so he is put in his crib by 8:30. I think it is best for everyone. It does mean that he gets up earlier... so that is my downside. So if I want my sleep, I should go to sleep when Hayden goes to sleep. But if I want to see Matthew for more than 30 minutes, I have to stay up with him. So it is hard to make my decision.

Today Hayden and I went to Housing so we could pay our $2.89 energy bill. We went over our allowance because of the air conditioner. Anyway, we went in and all I brought was Hayden (in his car seat) and $3. I get in there and one of the girls behind the counter tells me they don't accept cash. Are you kidding? Its $3. I don't even care about the 11 cents... They are not bonded for cash or something. So at this point, one of the girls is already down on the floor playing with Hayden. So I'm like "Ok, can you watch him so I can run out to the car and get my debit card?" And she is like "Of course I can watch this cutie!" So I run out to the car, when I get back BOTH of the girls are on the floor playing with Hayden, who was smiling and flirting as usual, and there was a guy waiting at the counter! But they were too busy playing with Hayden. He is such a ridiculous flirt!

We also went Wal-Mart on our outing because Misters needs bigger jammies, he has grown out of all of his jammies. And we had to get new diapers cuz Size 1 doesn't fit anymore. So my baby is in Size 2 diapers! :( He was having poopy leaks lately, which we haven't had since we switched to the Pampers/Luvs (Huggies SUCK), AND he was having pee leaks cuz he would move and the diaper would shift slightly cuz it was too small to cover his little (not so little) butt. The sucky thing is that I just bought an 86 ct package that I had just opened up to fill the basket, so I cant go and exchange it for the different size.... So we are just going to give them away, its better than throwing them out. I got him the cutest pair of shoes, little brown boots. But they didn't have the jammies that I wanted. I wanted to get some 6-9 month jammies cuz he is going to be out of 3-6 month jammies in about a month and a half or so, so I didn't want to spend $12 on new jammies that he wont be wearing in two months, but they didn't have ANY boys jammies in 6-9 month. NONE. I told you store were sexiest against boys. And Hayden decided he didn't want to wear pink Jammies, so we got one package of 3-6 months and will hope they have the right size when we need it.

I printed out the forms to obtain my Primary School Substitute Teacher Certification for the State of Illinois. Its an option. I want to do something a little more along the lines of what I posted before, but its an option.

No comments: