Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Buisness

You know i've really been thinking about this and maybe I'm being told that this is what I am supposed to be doing. Besides the stress of WM I really enjoyed what I did. And if I could get in with a different buisness, something not as screwed up, it might be more than just a wild hair up my butt. I mean I know that it wont be stress free or anything, but did like it but I never thought of it as a career. It was just a job, you know. But maybe I should look twice. We'll see how this pans out. i need to go psych myself up for this interview today. but thought i would check in.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nothing wrong with checking something out. You can always try it for a while and change if you don't like it.

Again, good luck, and let us know how it went!