Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2004

A day of good news

Today has been a good day.  TMO delivered our stuff this morning.  Our living room is full of boxes.  We got the bed put together first.  It is so nice to have a real bed!  ANd my fridge is full of pictures which is the way it should be.  And we went to the DMV today.  I am the proud owner an an ALaska driver's license.  Yay for me.  Its pretty cool.  Y'all will prolly see it eventually.  Well, Matt and I are going to take a nap in our new bed but I thought i would let you know that we got all our stuff.  Oh yeah and the other thing is that mom got our wedding pics and they are somewhere online so I get to see those too.  I cant wait!  Once I know the address I will let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Em, first you will most likely need to pry Matt out of the recliner before you take a nap. :-)

Laurie

Ems said...

That chair will be the crisis of our marriage!!!! LOL Good thing we can both sit in it at the same time! LOL.