Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2004

It's me again

So a couple quick notes on what;s up. Work is taking over my life. Here's the rundown. I have mentioned the spa thing which is part of it but a small part. I have also mentioned Shannon. Well, we fired Shannon today. First person I have actually fired. She is the last of the :bad" people. Apparently there was a time not so long ago where there were a lot of worthless people employed at our salon and Laurie (the owner) is revamping the staff in order to whip the place back into shape. It's gonna take a lot of work. SO Laurie brought in Mitch to take over for Ralph as general manager cuz Ralph got a recrd contract and is moving on. Oh and he posesses an uncanny resemblance to Ice-T. Anyway, She brought in Mitch and Rohnie and me. We are her managment staff. And she is hiring some new girls to work. One of them is Rachel. I love this girl to death! She is so pretty. She should be she is a former Miss Teen Alaska. While holding this title she traveled to Switzerland and killed the world record boar. Yes she is a boar killing beauty queen. So anyway, back to my point. Laurie and Ralph left today to go to Vegas for a hair show. Mitch is in Fairbanks cuz she has a race this weekend. And Rohnie is sicker than a dog. Chain of command puts me in charge of the store. It is my SECOND week. How great is that? So I have to work on my birthday, but only in the morning. What are you going to do?

Matthew is mad at me tonight because I got home from work and played on the computer instead of sitting on the couch with him. So when he left he was really cold. I have never seen the ice in his eyes like i did tonight. It was kinda scary. So we'll see what happens tomorrow when he gets home. If nothing else Ican hide at work. But i need to eat my supper and go to bed. i'm tired.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

"Boar-killing beauty queen"?!?! ROTFLMAO!!

Dude, just tell Matthew if he wants you to come sit on the couch with him, just ask. You can't read his mind. [rolleyes]