Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

My first day

My first day went well. I think they are pretty impressed with me. I think that I know more than they thought I would. Like about inventory and ordering and stuff. I got the feeling that they are going to pay me more than what they thought they would just because I know more. But it was fun. The day went really fast. And it is a prettyu casual place. I cant wait to go shopping. There is no real dress code except no revealing clothes and no jeans. I can even keep my nose ring in! So I told Matthew that I want to go shopping for my birthday present and get a bunch of cute clothes to wear. ANyway, I learned alot about the computer system, and how to order products. That is one of my main responsibilities. Rohnie does it too but there is so much I will get it started on Mondays so it is ready on Tuesday when we are both there to meet with the venders. Otherwise I have to delegate jobs to the girls who work evenings and make sure they are doing their work. I guess there are a couple of problem girls. One likes to hide from customers and not check them out or work the shelves and the other has a major attitude cuz she thinks she should be the manager. Rohnie says I will have problems with her cuz she wants my job but Mitch is trying to get rid of her. So we'll see. I mean I am really easy to get along with, I'm a pretty laid back manager as long as you are doing your work. If you're not then I can be pretty mean. But that's why I get paid the big bucks. But thats pretty much all for now. I need to eat something I am starving!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh, I got an email post!

Amanda said...

I know I tried to post this once:


Hee! I got an email post!

Amanda said...

Yup, looks like I did. Twice. Whoops.