Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2004

Its been awhile

So today was pretty eventful. I am soooo tired. This morning Matthew had to be at work at ^am. Rob was gonna pick him up so he was waiting outside for him and along came a whole moose family. He came upstairs and woke me up so I could see them. Sure enough a momma, baby and daddy moose were all in our parking lot. I was pretty tired since I worked the night before and was heading to bed when Matt came back upsatirs cuz Rob hadnt showed up yet and he needed to be at work in ten minutes. SO I had to get dressed and try to wake up long enought to get him to work. I still had five hours before I had to be up and I wantedto make the most of those hours. He calls again at 10 cuz he has no way home so once again I had to get dressed and go get him. SO much for sleeping in. I havent decided if I want to slep in tomorrow or go get my nails done. I'll prolly sleep in. I know I will.
So you're all prolly wondering how the job is going. It is really going well. I really enjoy my job. I havent been able to say that for a long time. I have my problem person though. Her name is Shannon. She has the worst attitude ever. She doesnt want to work but she wants everything handed to her. For instance she thinks that my job should be hers cuz she has been there longer. Yeah, no. Mitch is trying to get her out. Yesterday she felt it was more important to find an apartment or a puppy than help me with the work. and she thought that since there were no notes then there was nothing for her to do. In my mind there is ALWAYS something to do. Work the overstock, straighten shelves, dust. There is ALWAYS something, it just might not be something you WANT to do. So while I am working she is playing. That pisses me off so we are not on good terms and I know she is gonna flip when I am her boss. Mitch is hoping it will be enough to make her quit so they dont have to fire her. Anyway, she asks me "So you dont care about doing hair at all?" I'm like "NO, I'm in it for the buisness part, not the salon part that is just a bonus" she was so disgusted. Does it matter why I'm there? No. It does not. So other than her, I like my job a lot. Of course my bodfy is way out of retail shape. I am not used to being on my feet for 8 hours anymore. I cant believe that I used to work for 8 straight hours without a break. How did I do that? Anyway, I am going to make some food and go to bed.

No comments: