Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Catch up

Welp, last night, well, today rather, Ma dream that I left him for another guy.  So now he is all paranoid about me leaving him.  If I was going to leave him I would have done a loooong time ago.  But since I have no plans on leaving him I am reaping the benefits of hisoia.  He is being extra sweet. So I wont leave.  He is such a dork sometimes. 

He also wants to get a shark.  They sell then at Wal-Mart.  It grsp to 8 feet long.  Yeah. where are we gonna put that? 

Work Note:  I might get to go to Vegas in Feburary for a Goldwell show.  We miggoto either a that or the Redken one.  They are both in Vegas.  So we will see about that.  I think it might be kinda fun.  But that is way in the future.  Ralph and Laurie came back today so all us managements have to start going tetings about hemerchandise and the new direction we are going to take the store.  It is all very exciting.  I am going to be a part of it.    So, Ralph came in to the store today to see how things are going.  I was wearing my khakis that I always used to wear at WM.  They have a couple of holes in the back pocket where they dcaught on a nail up be the service desk.. I never really thought anything of it.  Ralph said something about them before he left but I forgot about that when Iot dressed this morningHe  saw them today and he's like "Girl, those pants, how much would another pair oof those cost?" and he pulls out this wad of cash of of his pocket and was gonna give me some.  I'm ik"keep your money."  He's .like, 'this is how it works around here."  I'm thinking what you buy my clothes?  No.  I couldnt even take money from mom and dad when I couldnt afford to buy food!  I was NOY goingto accept his money.  I mean jeez they pay me to work there, I can buy some new pants the next time I m at WM.  I have just been wrking six days a week so I havent had time to go.  I didnt tell him that.  Maybe I should have.  Though I should be getting a nice little comission with this check.  I will use THAT to buy some new pants.  I was absolutely faberghasted.  Is that really how it works at some places?  I just accept money?  I dont know if it was some pay advance or what ut Itotally did not feel comfortable accepting that.  I know i must have turned red.  It was a veryuncomfortable situation.  What was more uncomfortable was the wad of hundreds he pulled out of his pocket.  Must be nice...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is very exciting to be part of building up something new and know you are partly responsible for your company's success. Have fun with that!

People in other states are weird.