Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2004

Friday night

Welp,, here it is Friday and I am sitting in the living room by myself watching Ron White on Comedy Central. We were supposed to go bowling tonight but Matt stayed up for 26 hours and diddnt want to go anymore. I know that it is not all his fault since he had to go to that interview thing today, but I was really looking forward to going bowling. I am really disappoiinted. I want to cry right now cuz I was so excited to actually go out and then he says that we arent going to go. Because he isnt 21.. And all the guys are. And I am. Well, yes, but that isnt why we are going. We are going because there was a time when we loved going bowling. We are going because you keep telling me that I cant keep sitting in the apartment and doing nothing. Well, the problem is that we only do things when it is him who wants to do them. I fI want to do something he makes me feel guilty for wanting to do it and then mopes around until I finally say fine and we go home. I go do his stuff with him. I went fishing with him all the time and I didnt complain. I went. I'm sorry he is not 21 but that doesnt mean that we cant go out with the guys and have fun anyway. I know he needs sleep. I know but it is starting to feel like we onlt do what he wants to do. We only go to the movies he wants to see. He was going to make me go see IRobot for my birthday and I didnt even want to see it. What kind of birthday movie is it when you never even wanted to see it?> I dont know how to approach him with this without hurting his feelings. I dont think he does it on purpose, but it treally bothers me. And its not like I get to spend a whole lot of time with him. SO I just feel like it should be spent doing something that we BOTH enjoy. Thats why I was so excited to go out tonight. Because I know that tomorrow no one will want to do anything because they went out tonight to go bowling. It happened LAST weekend. It is happening THIS weekend and in all actuality it will happen again NEXT weekend. I am just so bored with everything. It ws something new and fun that we havent done up here yet. Oh, well, we'll always have something to not go to next week.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Maybe you'll have to set up a system, alternating who chooses what to do, who chooses the movie, etc...obviously making exceptions for special occasions and such.

And since when have you become susceptible to guilt trips again? If you can't tell him to suck it up and do it for you, I will.