Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 01, 2004

My new job

So things have changes drastically since I left that last message and I am sooo excited. So right as I was about to eat lunch (about 1:30) I get a call wondering if I could come in for an interview at 3. Sure I say. It was at LA Styles Salon and Retail store. I am soooooooooooo excited because they loves me. They want me to come in onb Tuesday to see how I mesh with the girl and kinda "try me out". I would be the front manager (as opposed to the back which is the salon part) Makin sure the girls were workin, I would do some inventory stuff like ordering. Checking out customers, and handling any complaints. Very similar to what I was doing at WM but in a way cooler place. Kinda think REGIS but bigger. I would work Sunday-Thursday 1pm-9pm. I dont know how Matt's gonna feel about it. I havent talked to him yet. But I am not officially hired yet so if there is a problem, then that's life. We'll work through it. But I am really excited abou tthis and i really want to get this job. It is so right up my alley. And I'm kinda middle managment which is ok, not as much responsibility right away, which is good. Definately a good experience especially if I am going to try my hand out at the buisness world! I jusr wish I could talk to Matt about it since it effects him too. But for now I think that this is a great opportunity. And we would still have the weekends to do stuff together. So its something to think about. Right now though I really need a nap.. I have had quite the day!

Oh, and I get to go shopping! Got a dress code to adhere to now! Dress for success thats what Mitch told me. She said that there isnt really a strict dress code but she wants hair and makeup done and to look nice. I must say I looked really cute today! LOL. So now I need cute new clothes!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Remember when you used to want to be a hairstylist when you grew up? The best of both worlds!