Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Auntie Em

I am sooooooo excited!  I am going to be an aunt.  It almost makes me as happy as if it were me who was going to have a baby!  I cant quit smiling, I can only imagine how Laurie feels!  It is so exciting.  What a belated birthday present.  I can't wait.  Matthew says when it gets closer and we find a more accurate due date he's gonna take leave and we're gonna come home.  So we have a definate time that we are going to come home.  It gives me something to look forward to.  I think I needed something to look forward to.  Something to count down to.  Auntie Em, thats me.  LOL.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Em and Uncle Matt, I cannot believe it!!! The good Lord is shining down at our family and we are soooo blessed!! Keep a sharp eye out for baby moose socks...something every baby needs LOL.

future Grandma Laurie

Anonymous said...

From Julie:
I will also be counting the days!! I should be nice and huge by Christmas. he he. 1st week of March is the best guess now. And we are calling it Turdslinger. We will find out the gender and let you know if you want to know. I HAVE to know. Dad (who is a little "deer in the headlights" right now doesn't want to know. Moose antlers would be nice to accompany the Moose socks. You guys will be about the only Aunt and Uncle, Auntie Em and Uncle Matt. Brian's brother is not so .... well nevermind. Let's just say they won't be babysitting. Well back to work.
Later.
Julie

Ems said...

Funny thing just as I was reading Julie's post Matthew said that we should buy some antlers. Hum, you think they are related? LOL. Congratulations Julie. I am so happy for both of you!

Amanda said...

Hey Julie, I think "Turdslinger" would be appropriate for either a boy or a girl.