Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Mommy call me!

One this that sucks about this is that I am three hours behind y'all. So on nights like these when I have insomnia I cant just chit chat. Whether on the phone or online sonce at mignight its three am for you guys and most of you are in bed. And that sucks cuz Matt's not here so I am all by myself. Oh well, I start workin 1-9 tomorrow so I can sleep in. I think that my shifts are gonna kinda vary cuz Rohnie needs help some days with recieveing especially if I do a big order. Things are going really well at the salon. I really like it but there is one drawback. You know when you go into places it seems like every pretty girl in the world works there, yeah those girls work there too. But they are all so super sweet though. Especially Rachel.. She just started too. I almost wish she wasnt going over to our new spa. She's gonna be a receptionist at the day spa we own. And yes, I get employee discounts at the spa. Sweet, lord how I love this job. It is a nice change. Of course it is going to be all I talk about for awhile cuz its new and exciting and I have no life. LOL. So the car thing has kinda been put on hold for nopw for any of you who were wondering. We're prolly gonna go lookin this weekend. W/E. Right now it is workin out since Matthew works whi8le I'm asleep and I work when he is asleep. But it will be nice not to have to worry about whether out not he will be home in time for me to leave. ANd I'm sure he doesnt want to have to worry about me being late. SO It will come. Well, I suppose I should try to fall asleep.

I guess mom called today. OOps I havent talked to her since my initial interview. Bad me. But I called her back and she didnt answer or call back so I am a bit concerned. I know that I am making something out of absolutly nothing and that is what I am very good at! LOL. Anyway I was going to bed wasnt I? So here I go.

No comments: