Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2004

We have no food

ok we do have some food but i have to actually prepare it and I am just so absolutely drained when I get home from work that the last thing I want to do is to make food.  so we are going to go get food tomorrow.  I suppose I should see if  i can find a new pair of kahkis.  And we are going to clean and maybe get unpacked the rest of the way.  I need to get things organized since mom and dad will be here in like two weeks.  I cant believe its so close.  I am so excited but I havent even really had time to think about it.  my life is work now.  And Matthew.  
Laurie was ina much better mood today.  Yesterday was her first day back and she was just really stressed out.  She owns 4 buisnesses and one of them is just starting up  so I can see where she would be under a lot of stress.  and then she got in a huge fight with her ex-husband and it was total drama.  We, actually I work in the beauty industry now and it is ALL drama.   ANyway, she was on a rampage yesterday.  Nothing was right.  No matter what it was, it wasnt right.   But today she was back to being cool Loaurie and not uber bitch Laurie.  I founf out today that I work with two other beauty queens.  I told you Rachel was Miss Teen Alaska.  Well, no surprise here, Laurie is an ex-beauty queen and so is Mitch.  This is a whole new world here.  I almost wish I could stay.  I really like it.  Maybe that will have changed be the time we are set to leave but I like it so much.  And it has only been a month.  Wow.  Has it been a month already?  I believe that it has.  On the 6th it will be one month.  Man how time flies by.  Welp, I must go to bed or i will never want to get up to do laundry in the morning.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You should apply for a reality TV show, now that Blow Out is over.