Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Busy Weekend

We have made a lot of progress in putting our stuff away.  It is beginning to look like our home instead of an empty apartment.  The entertainment center is beautiful and oh so worth it.  I am responsible for putting the rest of it away.  But that is okay.  Did I mention that i got my license?  I think I did.  Oh, yeah I did. 

I'm getting so excited for mom and dad to get here.  I want to get the apt put together so when they get here it will be all ready and pretty and i am so excited cuz its our home!  And the bed is sooo great.  Matthew loves it.  He doesnt ever want to get out of it.  nd the chair will be the end of our marriage IF we couldnt both sit in it, but we can so it will be ok. 

I have caused some new wrinkles at work.  Not purposely.  Kateland is not happy with me because she thought that since Shannon was gone she would be the manager.  She made a comment the other day that if she was full time then SHE would be the evening manager.  Yep, I am making so many friends.  I cant wait till Rachel gets back.  She comes back on Tuesday. 

Matthew and I went to Dan and Ashley's wedding on Saturday.  It was really pretty.  They had it at the Green Lake Chalet.  Its a cute little cabin thingy right on the lake.  It made a pretty setting for the wedding.  There is a gazebo and they had a trellis with ivy and pink roses.  It was very pretty.  It is  the only wedding I have ever been to where the bride did a keg stand.  And DEFINATELY the only wedding where the MOTHER of the bride did a keg stand.  LOL.  It was a site to see!  But it was fun.  I enjoyed myself.  And I looked cute.  LOL.  Good thing my shoes came cuz my butterfly sandals looked PERFECT with my new little dress with my jean jacket.  I looked super cute.

Anyway, I need to put some stuff away and then go to bed. 

No comments: