Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 05, 2004

Insomnia

Tonight is the first night without Matthew. He went to mid shift. He goes in at midnight. I have to get myself used to sleeping by myself again. This sucks. I cant sleep without him. First i couldnt sleep with him. Now I cant sleep without him. I have to go to work at 10 am tomorrow. Right around the time Matthew will be getting home from work. Then I will get home as he is getting up to go back to work. This is going to suck. But he will hopefully be going to Load Barn so he will go back to working during the day. So we will have the evenings together. And I have Fridays and Staurdays of. SO its not like we will never see each other. He says that he wants me to take this job. IWe talked about it and he says that if I really want this job then I need to take it. I really am excited about working at this place. It is sooooo me. And I already like the girls that I have met so far. So we will see how tomorrow goes and then I will make my final decision. Now I should go to bed and hopefully fall asleep. I miss him so much. I dont know what I am going to do if he ever gets deployed...

No comments: