Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 09, 2004

Pictures

I recieved six packages today via parcel post. mostly clothes and such. And all my pictures. They made it fairly alright. Some glass broke but thats no biggie I can still hang them up with no glass. Needless to say I have spent this evening bawling my eyes out. I think its something I have been needing to do but resisting. I have been doing really well here. I love my job, I love my home and i love my husband. I have never been so happy, but that doesnt stop the longing for the past. I dont have a Katie in my life anymore with whom I can share anything. (there are some things matthew just doesnt talk about like PMS) I dont have Christina who was seperated from me at birth. I dont have a Karrie who could make me laugh no matter what with so0me smart ass comment. I dont have a mommy to cry to cuz she is asleep when I can talk to her. Anyway, I have cried cuz I keep looking at my pictures. I have so many pictures and so many memories and so many friends, and they are all so far away and all I have left are my pictures. But it feels more like home with my walls covered with the people I love. There are more to add to the walls. There are new memories to be made which will travel to my next home. ANd there are people out there waiting for me to be their friend. I can do this. I know I can.

No comments: