Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday

I dont remember if I mentioned that I love my job.  LOL.  No, I do.  I got my own key to the store yesterday.  Yes, that is right, two weeks into the job and they gave me a key to the shop.  Mitch also told me that I have to stay when Matt leaves.  I told her that would have to be discussed when the time comes!  LOL.  J/K.  Laurie (the owner) also own Max Musclle which is a body building type store.  She has a girl store and a boy store.  :) Anyway, we are co-sponsering a body building competition so we have all these body builders coming into the store to tan.  One gut was on the cover of July's Flex magazine.  He is HUGE.  His body provided the model for the Hulk movie.  Matthew is all up on getting a discount on supplements.  Yeah, like he is going to work out.  Maybe for like a week.  I am goint to go back to the DMV tomorrow.  For those of you who didnt know I failed my driver's test.  The first time ever.  I thought I could just go in and take it, but Alaska runs on a point system that I didnt know about.  Apparently moving violations are all assigned a point value and if you accumulate 12 points in 12 monthes you have to go to driver's school.  And I second guessed myself and overanalyzed a question.  I failed by one. You can only get four wrong and I got five.  So it's back tomorrow to try again.  Then off to work.  I'm doing some favors for them, pulling in some extra hours, so Mitch is gonna try to give me the whole week off when mom and dad are up here.  Less than a month.  I am starting to get nervous because so many good things are going on right now that something has got to go wrong here soon.  I have too many good things.  Unfortunately I'm afraid that the thing that is gonna give is Matthew.  That he will end having to go wherever it is they decide to go at the end of August.  But I'm gonna keep o n enjoying life and try not to think about everything that could go wrong.  But I need to go to bed.  Enjoy your day.

No comments: