Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

And so it begins...

I went to family support today. We got my resume all typed up. Yay. He told me what I already knew and that was that to get any sort of job in the psychology field I need a Master's. So we are going in a different direction. Specifically managment. I have an interview for tomorrow morning at a Financial Services place. And I am supposed to call Wells Fargo tomorrow to inquire about their Buisness relations manager trainee program. And 1st National Bank has a managment trainee program but you have to be willing to relocate. And I am not. So there goes that one. But the ball is in motion. Now I am contemplating some sort of buisness degree. It is only a shadow of a thopught right now so dont get too excited about anything, but it is a thought. Especially if this is the direction that I am headed in. Mike seems to think that it would work very well for me and It would be very easy to find a job with my experience in managment and my past work with the wonderful world of Wal-Mart. He assures me that it doesnt have to be in a department store type of setting but even financial or private buisness. It sounds intriguing and I will give it a try. Trust me I will keep you posted.

So now we have to become very serious about getting a car. Since it appears that I will be working soon. I also wonder how this will affect my parents' visit in August. I hate to ask for a whole week off right when I start, but we will see. I will talk to my mommy later. Okay... I believe that is all for now. Hope you all are doing fine.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Actually, get a couple more years of management experience under your belt, and you might be an excellent candidate for an MBA program. Shadow of a thought.

Good luck at your interview! I'm sure you'll wow them!