Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Dream

So last night I had this wierd dream where Matthew died. It was really not good at all.I dont remember all of it but I know that we went from being at Zion ( my elementary school) To being in band at the high school with Pete. It was the last day of school and Iwe had to go to the park by the public pool for our lunch. And since lunch is always after band we all had our instruments. ANd we had to climb this tree house to get our foor but I had a trombone lookin thing instead of a sax. Anyway As I was walking over to the park I see George Grunder, who I havent seen since his graduation party. And Kenzie Harris and Maddie Kasper and of course Belinda. Now, for the exception of Belinda who kept calling me, I havent thought about these people in years. I was a freshman I think when I was friends with these people. But the whole time I couldnt find Matthew. He was nowhere. And then I saw him at the edge of this cliff. And I screamed. He fell. I think Its' kinda fuzzy but everyone said he was dead. And I was crying so hard. ANd then we were in a garage and there were lots of people in there but all I could think of was Matthew. I was convinced that he wasnt dead even though everyone said he was and I saw his body at the funeral. I was so upset cuz we hadnt been married that long and he was gone.

So all you who like dream books, what does this mean?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

According to my favorite dream interpretation website, Dream Moods, To dream about high school, refers to the bounds and friendships that you made while you were in high school. The dream may also be telling you that you need to start preparing for the real world. To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. My interpretation would be that you were dreaming about Matt’s nagging about getting a job. He is currently the sole breadwinner of the house, and maybe you’re feeling like you should be contributing more.