Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2004

My new Neurologist

I met my new Doctor today. His name is Dr. Ashman. He seems nice. It still seems strange to me to go to a doctor that is dressed in BDU's. It just seems strange to me. But he seems to be very knowledgable, and very friendly. We sat and talked about Iowa for awhile. He wanted to know the population of Davenport since that is where Neurology Counsultants is. And they have 6 doctors alone. There are not even six neurologists in the state of Alaska! And then we talked about Iowa City cuz he knows about the University and its very reputable neurology department. But I have to have another MRI. No big just cuz he thinks I should get another one to compare to the original. I just hate laying in a tube for 45 minutes listening to "Bonk, bonk, bonk, EEEEEEEEEP, bonk, bonk, bonk, EEEEEEEE" you get the idea. Then he would like me to go to a urologist to have some test performed where I get a cathiter and they fill my bladder up with fluid to see how it is functioning or not as the case is. But he wants to wait on that so that we can see how the new meds are working. he gave me new ones to help with my fatigue. So We'll see about that. then I went to the People Center to drop off the Command sponsership paper sign it. So while I was there I thought I would get my ID changed cuz they put the wrong birth year on it. They put 83 instead of 82 which makes me 20. not 21. No buying alcohol on base for me. Too bad cuz its way cheaper! Anyway they couldnt do that cuz they needed Matt's signature. Yep cant live unless he signs for it. Welcome to being a dependent! I still need to go to the dry cleaners and drop off Matt's BDU's and the go to the BX to get more plates (cant wait to get my dishes) and pop tarts for Matthew. So best get going.

No comments: