Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Pay-per-view

So we got the whole cable box thing all taken care of. Now I have found that I am obessed with what is playing. I dont order them but I want to know what I could get if I wanted to. MAtthew said I could get one to make sure it worked before we got his wrestling thing. I got Calendar Girls cause they quit offering Big Fish which is what I really wanted to see. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the movie. It was pretty good. Anyway, so pay per view is one of my new obsessions.

My other obsession is my new coffee maker. It is awesome. I am obsessed with coffee. Like I wasnt before right? Matthew hates the smell of coffee. Can you imagine hating that smell? Mmmmmmmm. Coffee. So if you are in the market for a new coffee maker may I recomend the Melitta Mill and Brew available on target.com I love mine. You can set the timer so that it grinds the beans and makes the coffee fresh every morning while you are getting ready or before you even wake up so you smell fresh coffee when your alarm goes off. Yes, it is a good thing.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm not fond of pay-per-view, because you can't pause. Though I hear they're working on that.