Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2004

I'm in

Well, it is official. I am now in the Air Force. Well, indirectly. We got our command sponsorship approved today. t only yook a month. Sheesh. As of today I have been married for one month. Seems like longer than that. But in a good way. lol. And all my stuff is on the way up. And I have to get a job. So sets in reality. Kinda bittersweet. I knew that the lazy days on unemployment would have to end someday. lol. Well, I have to go to GCI and get our cable box reset cuz Matt cant remember the password to order pay-per-view and he wants to order the Great American Bash. Its WWE fight. Anyway they are giving to to active military personnel for free. So he is all excited. But it is the same day as the air show. So we will miss the second performance of the Blue Angels, but to tell the truth, If we spend ALL day Saturday at the Air Show, I probably wont want to spend all day there on Sunday too. It just isnt really my thing, but enjoy spending some time there. I hoope the weather is nice.

We used our new grill last night. We were pretty funny trying to use a charcoal grill. We had to call his mom to see if we were doing it right. We watched all four Aliens movies too. What a Father's Day! I called home and they had a fire and stuff. That made me sad. I talked to dad for awhile. and I got to talk to Grandma. I should call her more often. I havent talked to her since I left. I feel kinda bad. Oh well, cant change it now, just fix itin the future. So I had better get going.

Oh and I have been asked to clarify what I meant about the strawberry wafer cookies. If you know me at all you know that I am an overly emotional person and pretty much cry at anything, happy or sad. Well, you know how wafer cookies come in vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry? Well, at home everyone always ate the vanilla and chocolate and the poor strawberry ones were always left behind. So out of guilt I ate the srawberry ones because I didnt want them to feel bad that no one wanted to eat them. i felt bad that no one liked them. o I ate them. Yes, I realize that they are cookies and thus have no feelings, but I didnt want them to feel bad. But as I said, Matthew eats the strawberry ones so now i dont have to. Even though I have learned to like them.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I always ate an equal number of each.


Yes, I'm anal, what of it?

Ems said...

Well, you could think that they had feelings... I think everyone has a system to eatiing them.

Amanda said...

Oh, and congratulations on making it "in". :)