Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 04, 2004

Happy Potter!!!!!

Yay, Yay, Yay!! Harry Potter is comes out today!!! Another reason why I cannot love Alaska. Because this stupid town has one good theatre and some ghetto scary ones. Does the nice, non-scary rape theatre have HP playing? No, not at all. I want to go so bad but its not worth risking my life in the scary theatre by myself. Since Matthew doesnt want to go with me. Oh, well. Maybe in some way, its better... though I am not sure how. Oh, well.
Yesterday my appointment went well. It was fun actually. It was more of like an interview about my medical history. The guys who did it were sooo funny. Seg. Meekins asked me if I had any dental problems... cavities or dental work? When I told him I had never even had a cavity before, it set me up for the next ten minutes. oh, well, I can take it! Heehee. They quizzed me on Matt's SSN just for fun. I couldnt remember the last three #'s. Talk about setting myself up! lol. thye gave me such shit for it! I can tell you that I knew it before I left that building. I was only there for like 9 minutes though. But I know Matt's SSN now. SO it was productive. And then Matt just called me and asked me what my SSN was. Heehee. He didnt know either. I suppose he has less reason to, but still he probably should have it. I'll write it down for him. Since he still doesnt have his PIN memorized. Have to love him. And God I do.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So what's this interview about again? Is it like you have to prove you love Matt and you didn't marry him for citizenship? Oh, wait, you're already a citzen. You didn't marry him for military benefits?

I'm going to see HP again tonight. It's really good.

Amanda said...

Oh, and make Matt go with you. Little bugger. You can guilt him into it: "Oh, I'm so lonely, I don't have any friends to go with, and I'm gonna be attacked if I go to the theatre by myself. Oh woe is me."

Like that.

Ems said...

Done and Done. He will be going with because he read a revwiew that peaked his interest cuz they said it was more of a psychological thriller than a kid's movie. We were going to go last night but they were full so we went to Shrek 2.