Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Basking in Dorkdom

So every one knows that I am a dork but here is another example. I got my ID last week. For those of unfamiliar with militry ways a civilain cannot go on base without militayr personal without an authorized ID. My ID states that I am an AF dependent and can go on base alone. Well I got mine and I am so excited. Because I am a dork. I took Matt to work today and I got us on base with my ID. I was all giggly like I got a new toy or something. Toady when I pick him up I will be all by myself in the car. Its the small things in life. But it is cool knowing that I can do something not everyone else can do. heeheehee. I'm so cool.

P.P. Bret called. Looking for Matt. Just got back from TDY. Thought some of you would be interested.

No comments: