Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2004

Venting

Ok, I am going to a bit of venting here for a moment. Matthew is driving up the wall with this whole Ashley thing. OK, there is this girl in his shop who drives him crazy. I dont really know her so I havent really formed an opinion. anyway, she is good friends with the other Ashley, the one who is getting married, and they invited me to do stuff with them. I have come out of my shell a bit and agreed to go. I'm gonna go to her bridal shower cuz I figured it would be a good way to meet other people. Matthew is afraid that I am going to become friends withthe Ashley that he doesnt like. But so what if I do? He ahs friends I dont. Let me make them! Besides i really like the other Ashley. She seems really cool. He won't get off my butt about getting a job. It is constant. I dont know how much more I can stand. Yes, I know I need to get a job. But how am I supposed to do that when I am stuck in this apartment? He always has the truck. Am i supposed to walk? Maybe I will. Just top shut him up. Then he's like what did YOU do today? Well, I cleaned up all the trash you left all ove rthe floor last night... I did the dishes that you left in the living room... I vacuumed and scrubbed the kitchen floor, I did your laundry, Itook out the trash and cooked you f**kin supper. What do you think I did? Just becuase I am sitting when he gets home he thinks I didnt do anything. And his day is sooo much worse thanmine because he has a job. Yeah one where he sleeps a quarter of the day, then watchs movies, then they drive around and wave at people to see how many wave back. News Flash scrubbing a kitchen floor on my hands and knees becuase he thinks a mop is unnecissay because a Swiffer wet jet is enough is a bit more work! Ok I am done venting for now. Thanks for listening. Oh yeah I do planon getting a job in case you were wondering like my husband seems to think.

No comments: