Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wal-Mart

So we all knew this day was coming... In a sick, sadistic way I miss Wal-Mart. I have been having these dreams where I am doing Layways. I mean ringing them up, deposit, and bining them. Now we must realize this means that this information is definately ingrained in my head. I can do a layaway, I can do the service desk and check people out. This is so sad. However, today I tried to use our Mastercard debit as a credit. If you worked the front end for longer than three seconds you would know that you cant do that. So what does this mean? I can do transactions in my sleep, yet put me on the other side of that register, and my common sense is out the window. Funny stuff. A subject for study. HeeHeeHee. So my next question is why should I have to pay $60 for something that I could do myself? Just curious.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Um...what are you paying $60 for again?

Ems said...

An oil change

Amanda said...

$60 for an oil change????? They better be including a sit-down dinner with that.