Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

TMO

Matthew went to TMO today. We have 531 pounds of moving allowance. Anything over that is two dollars a pound. So we (aka mom) will have to do some downsizing. Which isnt a bad thing. cuz I have been thinking aboutit and I really dont HAVE to have some of my stuff. I really just need my shoes, my clothes, my pictures, my kitchen appliancea and my pictures. I HAVE to have my pictures. They are very important. I love my pictures.
Anyway, Laurie sent up a lot of stuff for me. I am sooo glad to have some baking supplies. Now I can make a decent supper! Tonight I am going to make Cheesy ham and Hashbrown casserole and green beans with garlic butter sauce. And I have my cookbook. YAY! Time to make good food. And Matthew is going to eat it or starve. I have decided. I will make things using the three foods he does eat, but not just those things. For example, I will cook things with cheese. Things with potatos. Etc. And if he doesnt like it then he can make his own food. I hope that we can meet half way on this. Maybe I can at least get him to try it and then maybe open up some doors. Yes, possible wishful thinking, but I'm going to give it a try. At least it is practice for when mom and dad come up. I think that Marianne and Ken might come with them. Ken really wants to come to Alaska. So They might come up too. I am really excited. I hope to have The apartment set up before they get here. I have to start looking for activities. Mom bought a book so I'm sure that ahe will have some ideas. I would like to go to Mt. McKinley. And probably down to Seward. Ok, that will come. I'll end for now.

No comments: