Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Car shopping

We looked at the "lemon Lot" yesterday. The name is a bit misleading cuz they arennt bad cars. they are just the ones that other paople couldnt bring with them when they left the base. TMO only ships one car for free so you have to pay for the other and a lot of people choose not to bring it along when they leave. There was a couple that I kinda liked. One was an Explorewr for $4500. it is in fairly good shape but has 120,000 miles on it. So Matthew isnt sure. We arent looking for anything fancy. just something to drive to and from work and the store. There was an awesome Blazer there. It was blck and had a sunroof and leather seats... It was awesome but way out of our price range. There was also a cute little Firebird which is the car I have wanted (besides a Mustang) for heaven knows how long. It was $4000. I kinda like it but am nervous come winter if a Firebird is the best thing to have. But Matthew seems to think that a car would be fine. But I want something I will feel safe in. His friend Dan is selling his Toyota pick up. I had to laugh cause we all know my record with Toyota pick ups. lol. So we have started the process.

Speaking of Dan we got an invitation to his and Ashley's wedding. I hope my clothes are here by then cuz I'm not sure I would have anything to wear. Not that they would probably care and I'm sure they would understand.

The jets are flying alot lately. Come towards the end of the week air space is going to be used to practice for the Air Show so they are flying a bit more yesterday, today and tomorrow. The wind must be headed in the right direction cuz I can hear every one of them. Usually I can hear one or two but dont really notice them. Now I can hear them really well. Oh well, that's what you get when you live two minutes from an AFB! I have found acronyms working their way slowly into my vocabulary and I apologize for that. If you dont know what it means then just yell at me in the comments and i will clarify it. its just easier to say AFB then type out Air Force Base.

No comments: