Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

What a freakin day...

What a day. After a very scary mistake with the hospital, I have to go back in on Monday and do the three hour glucose test, cuz my sugar was a bit high. SO I have to do that on Monday. I am really not looking forward to it!!!! On a positive note though, at work they have a weekly contest where Mary chooses a random day of the week and the person who has the highest sales for that day, wins $100. Pretty cool right? Even cooler if you know that day was yesterday and that I won. I had the highest sales yesterday. Yes, that's right, I am awesome. Its ok, you can say it. Hahahahaha. So that helped me feel better about the fact that I started the day thinking that I might have cancer. (see scary mistake, right? letme tell ya, it was a rough morning, just ask my mom!) After thinking that, gestational diabetes sounds like a walk in the park, trust me!!!

No comments: