Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Random crap

My abdomen feels weird today. Like hard. Its weird, cuz its not really from the outside, its the inside, like if I contract my muscles I can only go so far and I hit a wall. Its weird. Anyway, last night's game as SO much better than the first, AND we won. Which as an added bonus, cuz we won in the last two minutes or so. It was fun. MUCH better than the Wednesday game, cuz that was just awkward and uncomfortable, cuz you could tell them weren't used to playing together, and it was like the fourth time on ice together, the second time in the Sully. So we had fun. We are hoping that the old lady we were next to isn't a season ticket holder. She is a large butted woman, and makes it uncomfortable, plus she talks all the time and says stupid stuff. Anyway, here's hoping for a season without have to deal with her. I am still waiting on the job thing. I am going to call later this afternoon, just to check in. I want to take a nap, but I don't know if I will. I have to go get more milk, of course, what else is new? I'm gonna go later though, I just don't have the energy to get up right now.

Mom sent me the Premium Greens powder that she has been taking. It really helped with the heartburn, but I gag drinking it. I don't know why, it doesn't really taste bad, per say, I just cant drink it. So the doctor told me that I need to get more protein, so I have been making protein shakes, and I have found that I can put one scoop in the protein shake so its less intense. But the protein helped. I wish I could get two scoops in , but I figure one is enough for now. Maybe I will need two later on if I need to start getting things moving, which has been a bit of a problem, if I don't drink my 64 oz of water a day. But I have read it can get really bad. Anyway, on a less TMI subject, the protein shakes should help with the protein thing. SO that is one less thing to be concerned about. I do worry a bit that I am getting my protein and my vegetables from a powder, but its not like that's ALL I'm eating, it just to make sure I am getting enough of everything.

I have decided to go look at new glasses. Back in January, when I went to the eye doctor he gave me a prescription for my glasses, but I am thinking it may be time for new ones. I kind of feel like these are just too small for my eyes. They were fine when I was 14 when I got them, but now I just don't feel like they are a good fit cuz there is so much around them, like my peripheral vision is non existent, so it hurts my eyes cuz if I turn my glance, then I have to constantly adjust from seeing "clearly" and not seeing at all. And I say "clearly" cuz I don't even remember the last time I got the prescription updated... Just one more thing that will probably never happen...

No comments: