Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

So it has been a couple days... my feet still kinda hurt, but not as bad as last week. I went in a Monday and did the three hour glucose test. It wasn't as bad as the first one in that I didn't get sick, so that's good. And for four draws they only poked me five times, which is REALLY good for them. Usually just for one draw, it averages from four to six pokes. But I feel better about this cuz they took a fasting draw so they have a baseline at least. and then they drew blood every hour so hopefully, the results will be better and show that my body is processing the sugar ok.

Work is going pretty ok. Bunky is still getting on my nerves. Mainly cuz she keeps saying the f-word, and in front of customers. I just don't like that word, especially in the work place. Oh, well, I cant do anything about it, I'm not her boss. Sometimes I slip into that mindset, though. That manager mindset and so sometimes I am a little embarrassed like I overstepped my bounds. But in my interview Mary hinted at me about the fact that she didn't have a retail manager, so if she has that in her mind or if that is a possibility, then I shouldn't feel badly about showing that side of me. I am trying desperately not to catch the flu that EVERYONE has had there except for me and Connie, and now Connie thinks she may be getting it too. And she is the one I spend the most time with so I am a little concerned. I've been thinking about going and getting a flu shot, but I have never had one before so I am not sure if it will make me sick or not. But I read that if I get one it has to be the one made with dead flu bugs. So anyway, All seems to be a good so far. I have gotten down all the steps to closing, for the most part... lol.

A few of us dressed up for Halloween today. I didn't really do anything special cuz I wasn't planning on dressing up, but a couple of the girls begged me to so I did. Heehee. I guess wore a suit and my vampire teeth. It was a joke more for me and Jen cuz I said I was a she-devil named Lori. We had a good laugh about it, but no one else knew what we were talking about. I enjoyed it...heehee. Katrina's was funny too. She is 8 months preggo and she had a white shirt and drew around her belly and colored it pink and had bunny ears and a tail. Cuz you know those rabbits, having all those babies...lol. I had to chuckle.

No comments: