Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dinner out...

I went out to supper with Carrie and Amber tonight. It was nice. I hate to say it, but it was nice to get away from Matthew. As soon as I got home though, he started in on how it is too cold in the house (cuz I wont let him turn on the heater yet) and questions about the PFD, and why we didn't get it, and that I should call them to find out why I didn't get it. And is Marie's still "yanking" me around? And on and on... And I just wanted to go back to the girls, and all the talk of babies, and girl talk. No one nagging me about a job or money or temperature or hockey or anything, just actual conversation about how I am feeling, about how Amber is feeling, comparing symptoms, etc. About friends and life and real conversations. I love Matthew so much, and he is my best friend, but I forgot what I was missing when I distanced myself from my girl-friends. I need to have these conversations. I need to have people care about other things than those naggings mentioned above. I always thought I would be the one to nag him to death, but it seems it may end up being the other way around.

No comments: