Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Second day

went ok. Still pretty slow. But I am getting a feel for the store and for the people. Everyone is pretty ok. Bunky revealed a new level of her weirdness in that she started crying today to the point of hyperventilating, and then all of a sudden she stopped and was fine. She has some MAJOR issues.

Anyway, the weather sucks. its raining/snowing right now which will make tomorrow morning HORRIBLE after the melting snow/rain freezes. This morning was bad enough when there was an accident on the Government Hill bridge, and shut down traffic, so I had to go all the way around, and I get to the gate and they've locked down the base, and all I can think is that I am going to be late on my second day. After I made such a deal about never being late. Cuz I'm not. I HATE being late. If the military has taught me anything, its that you arrive 15 minutes early (or you lose your appnt). I said I am never late, if I am late its cuz something happened and I am on the side of the road, dying. SO I called Mary and let her know what was happening. I wasn't late, but I was close.

My feet are really killing me today. I thought it was bad yesterday, but this sucks. Matt's gonna be cranky when he gets home cuz he called at 6:45 and the UPS man hadn't even come to get the packages yet. So he will be pretty pissed, so I don't want to make him rub my feet...

No comments: