Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

FREEE-DOOOM (You get that this is Braveheart, right?)

All joking aside, today is my last day of unemployed freedom. (Sorry I just cant help not saying it with a Scottish accent, even just in my head...Damn Mel Gibson get out of my head) Which is rather bittersweet. I will miss sleeping in as long as I want to and I will miss my naps, lol. But I am so sick of being bored and I am looking forward to joining the real world again. I am a little nervous about working with the public again, I still have a week before I can get my flu shot and I can tell you I am NOT intending to get the flu!!! And I am ready to be me again. I dont suppose you can really understand if you didnt know me a couple years ago during the honeymoon stage at LA. I miss having my hair done. Not having to wax my own eyebrows. I am really high maintanence. I mean I can also live without all of that stuff, but I rather not. I mean I am the girl who had her nails painted a different color EVERY day of her frashman year, right?

Yeah, anyway, so how shall spend my last day of freedom? At the hospital, getting some tests done that I forgot to do last week. I have to go do my CF screen (cystic fibrosis) to see if I'm a carrier, and I have to do my Glucose test early, so I get to go drink some intense sugar water and wait around an hour to see how my body is handling glucose, to check for gestational diabetes. For those of you who have had to do this, yes it is really early, but my eight is NOT on my side for this one, so they will actually do this test twice, now and then the normal time around 28 weeks or so. So yay, I have a GREAT day ahead of me, Oh, and I have to go get groceries too. I just have to try to get to sleep early tonight since I have to start getting up in the morning. Ok, so I guess I have bored you enough with my life... I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. I am anticipating a good day

No comments: