Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

Job: Cross Your Fingers

I called Marie's back to follow up on my last conversation with them. And the Store Manager is on vacation, that's why I haven't heard anything. Anyway, I talked to Marie today and she is going to give me a call tomorrow, since she didn't have my application at the store. And she knew who I was and everything cuz Jen has been dropping my name. So send out good thoughts and vibes and prayers and stuff, cuz not only do I need this job, I really WANT this job. I didn't think I would want to go back into the industry, but I really do. When I think about NOT getting the job, I am just depressed, and I cant see myself anywhere else, now that I have had the chance. So please, send out the good karmic vibes in the universe, I could use them! So here's hoping. I will be devastated if I don't get this job.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Prayers and Job-Getting Vibes coming your way.