Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

:)

I have been so giggly all day. I decided to go to Subway to celebrate. I know it doesnt sound like much, but it was SOOO good. And I want more, lol. Tomorrow I am going to go put my crib on layaway and I want to go to Michael's to get stuff to make a quilt or a blanket, or something, for Cricket. I want ot make something, I dont know, I'll just go and look. I'm limited inmy abilities since I dont have a sewing machine. Anyway, I'm glad it was a good day. I am going to have to alter y sleep schedule though. I am going to have to be asleep by 9 or 10 to get the same amount of sleep... Not going to be able to have my naps anymore. Boy, I'll miss my naps.

1 comment:

Laurie (Mom) & Jim (Dad) said...

Ah yes...you are nesting. It comes with motherhood. *thumbs up*