Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

She didnt call...

I waited all day but she never called. I will give her till noon tomorrow, and then I will call her. I mean she is the owner, and this isn't really her job, so I am not getting too upset yet. I just don't know what to do about Matt. He is really getting to me about this. I am doing what I can to get this job, but it is literally constant with him. He went on literally for a straight 30 minutes last night grilling me about this situation. I don't know how many different ways I can tell him that I called and I am waiting to hear back. I cant force her to call me. And it is all the time. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to talk to him cuz that's all it is, is nagging and constant repetitive questions that I cant answer. So finally I just said, "When I know something, you will know something." And I just answer every question like that. I don't need his added stress on me. A new job is stressful enough without him adding to it. I just don't know what else to do. I know that he is tired and burnt out and I know all of this, but I am trying. And I am trying to get a job that I will be happy at, cuz I am going to be there awhile. I just wish he wasn't so damn impatient. He cant wait for anything, everything has to happen right this second or he goes into hissy fits like a child. I am just so over this!

No comments: