Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Nothing special

I am pretty excited for tomorrow (my doctor's appt) I have been waiting for this for what two and a half months or so? So I am ready to get this going here... see how things are going and such. I am ready to know if everything is ok, or not for that matter, but I need to know... so today is going to go by really slow cuz I just want it to be tomorrow. I hope they do an ultrasound, I know I have said it before, but I really do. It is just so hard not knowing what is going on! On a development note, my stomach is getting hard. I noticed it last night, my stomach is just really hard, even Matthew said something about it, cuz if your poke my stomach, its hard. I dont know what that means, but its something.

No comments: