Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I found out that my friend, Danielle, is moving back to Alaska this summer. I am so excited. She left and moved to the Orca Islands in Washington after she quit LA Style. Anyway, after her baby is born (she's eight days ahead of me) her and Chris are moving back. Yay. I miss her so much and maybe having a few extra months with her will make it that much harder when I leave... but I never really got to say good bye when she moved, so there is this unresolved thing... But anyway, I am really excited that she is coming back. Especially since Jen may be moving as soon as May.... Her and Charles will be going to Florida. So having Danielle back will help with losing Jen. So there is some good news. I have two hours till fasting begins. This is going to suck, I just know it. Tomorrow will be the day I wake up starving because I CANT eat anything. I can have water though, o I am hoping that will be enough to get me through. I am just going to bring the DVD player and watch a bunch of friends while i am sitting there. I just don't have anything to read, everything I have, I have read a billion times and am bored with. Oh well, I'll just go get it over with. Then I have to go to the Fed-Ex place and pick up a package. they are not the most obliging people at the Fed-Ex store. Not to say I am partial to UPS or anything, but they are just not very flexible. I have to sign for the package which is fine, except I am at work during the day, which are the same hours that they are open. SO I called and asked if they could hold the package till Monday when i had a day off. I cant exactly take time off work to go over there and pick up the package. And the guy on the phone made a big deal about holding it two extra days. Like I am putting them so out of the way. Whatever, its your job. He's like "you better call first thing in the morning and make sure they don't send your package back, but I'll make a note here, but you have to call." Whatever, buttmunch.

No comments: