Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Stupid lab

I hope that I don't have many experiences with the lab left. Today was another nightmare. I know I have at least two times, one for my Multiple Marker Screen thing, if I chose to have that, and I have to do the glucose test once more. Which I am SOOOO not looking forward to! So I had to drink this nasty drink that tasted like a sweet Sierra Mist, which wasn't too bad at first, but the last two drinks were HORRIBLE. And the lady is like ok you can drink water, but stay where we can see you (in case, or seizure or coma) and don't vomit if you vomit the test is over and you'll have to do it again. So this whole time I am thinking its a urine test, so I am not using the bathroom, and I have to sit around for an hour, reading and having to pee... So turns out it is a blood test. So I get called in (still having to pee) and it takes five tries and two different people to draw the five vials of blood. Finally we are done and I just stand up, "excuse me but now I am going to go pee and throw up." The whole time I was sitting there I was just trying not to vomit, cuz there is NO WAY I am doing this again. It just keeps coming up the back of my throat and the sheer will of not wanting to drink that vile drink again kept it down. My stomach just kept trying to get rid of it, and since I wouldn't let it, it turned on me. I went grocery shopping after I was done... and the food everywhere... It was NOT pleasant. And I am going to have a talk with Tom about his boy baggers. Just because they cam lift that bag does not mean that I can. Let alone a trunk full of them..Especially when I ask to make them a little lighter. "I'm pregnant" I say "And I don't have anyone to help me carry these in, can you make them a little lighter." And what do I get? I get ALL of my cans in one bag (double bagged) Two gallons of milk in one bag, double bagged. Why double bag it? Separate it, and you use the same amount of bags, and I don't have a miscarriage bringing them into my house. Ridiculous.

No comments: