Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Heater

We finally turned the heater on. Matthew has been wanting to, but I wouldnt let him. But yesterday I was just cold all day so I decided it was time. We're lucky to get to 40 during the day and this weekend it snowed on the other side of base. We went to the Shoppette on Sunday, cuz I wanted a donut with white frosting, which they didnt have, and there were two cars in the parking lot. Both had snow on them. I couldnt believe it was snow! Cuz we didnt get any snow, but when we drove to the commissary, slowly we started seeing snow on rocks and thenon rooftops and on the hill where the sun didnt shine. It was ust weird cuz we didnt have anything. So the time is a comin... Of course we knew it wasnt far away. It is October afterall.

First hockey game is tonight. I am surprised that Matthew got to sleep he has been so excited. Check out the "pink" ice.

http://www.adn.com/sports/story/9368244p-9282048c.html

Pretty intense! The players practiced on it yesterday, said it was kinda hard to see the puck at first, util your eyes adjusted to the color. Gonna have to wear my sunglasses! I'll bring my camera so you can see the pink jerseys too. Gotta say, I am pretty excited too!

No comments: